The Sweet Bay Magnolia Academy is a customized educational program focused on the individual learner.
The Sweet Bay Magnolia Magnolia Academy at the McArdle Center is a student centric private school program that provides students and parents with an intensive and individualized educational experience. We are able to meet the needs of individual learners through-
- Individualized and program wide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) guidance and supervision
- Intensive Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy and Sensory Integration
- Small Classroom numbers (average class is 5 students)
- Low student to teacher ratio (Averaging 3:1)
- Academic goals created by a team with over 50 years of collective classroom experience
- Focusing on Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM)
The Sweet Bay Magnolia Academy is very lucky to have support of community members that join us weekly for activities like Challenge Island STEAM Challenge with Kelly Martin, Master Pat with Self Defense America, and different local artists (musicians, photographers, sculptors, etc) Scheduled to come to the school to present their artistic passions to students and guide them into exploring the arts themselves.